Job Posting: Quality Control Manager
An established Heat Treating Company in the Philadelphia area is looking for a full time Quality Manager. Candidate must be enthusiastic, organized, a confident self-starter, and have experience with the Nadcap auditing process.
- Maintain Quality system that meets ISO 9001-2008 and Nadcap Heat Treat requirements.
- Maintain Quality manual and related procedures per ISO standard.
- Host audits performed by Customers, Boeing, Bell Helicopter, Sikorsky, Pratt & Whitney and others.
- Host audits performed by PRI/Nadcap and ISO9001 registrar.
- Set up and maintain a Pyrometry system as outlined in AMS 2750D.
- Take over the role of ISO Management Representative.
- Coordinate and conduct quarterly management Review Meetings.
- Become certified Heat Treat Representative for Honeywell and Pratt & Whitney.
- Set up calibration recall for Pyrometry and Hardness testing equipment.
- Perform external and internal audits.
- Write Heat Treat procedures from customer drawings, procedures and quotations.
- Responsible for Furnace uniformity surveys, system accuracy tests, instrument calibration and thermocouple wire calibration.
- Ensure timely responses to corrective action requests to customers.
Support the Production Department with quality issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline, Metallurgy or Material Science required.
- Extensive heat treat experience required.
- Moral constitution to make the right decision.
- Plan, prioritize and organize work with appropriate timeliness.
- Team player, communicate well with others.
- Manage Metallurgical Lab.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Calm under pressure.
Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Excel, Power Point and Word.
- $55,000 to $85,000 based on experience
- Resumes can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org